Everyone deserves a little bit of “me” time in the fashion they see fit to full relax and de-stress. This rule also applies to guys.
We are seeing more and more groups of guys ban together and plan a weekend away. We are even noting the older generation of men doing so.
Some might choose a weekend away at a golf retreat, while others plan to head out of town for an away baseball game. Many look forward to a hunting excursion.
No matter what you plan on doing, if you are contemplating whether or not a weekend away is a good idea or not, here are a few reasons why:
1. The rest of your family is going to be out of town. What’s the sense of staying home if everyone else is out as well?
2. You got a big promotion or completed a difficult task at work. Celebratory getaways are certainly well deserved.
3. You want to try something new. Maybe you have never gone hunting or skiing. This is the perfect opportunity to gather the guys together.
4. Life has just gotten too busy and too overwhelming and you need to take a step back.
5. You really don’t need a reason.
If you and your buddies are looking to get out of town for a weekend, why not come to Pluck A Duck and experience a great hunting trip? We provide a variety of accommodations with lodging, food, and guided hunts. We have a couple of discounted trips if you book by a particular date. To learn more and for assistance on planning a guy’s weekend, contact us.